Mobile Tanks ADR
Containers - mobile tanks type AVB IC-BOX
allow for storage, safe transport, distribution
aviation fuel or other fuels, oils, liquids for aircraft.
- AVB IC-BOX tanks with an air fuel delivery system as stationary? portable on a private or aeroclub helipad;
- Container for dispensing fuel straight under the "wing of the plane" - a mobile tank for its own needs;
- container-container for delivering fuel to the end customer by other means of transport than tankers? container as a replaceable packaging;
- Installation with a legalized distributor mounted on a trailer as a mobile station for the sale of fuel at the airport (in another area - depending on the legislative conditions);
- For the transport, storage and distribution of other liquids (used oils, oils, brake fluids, defrosting liquids, other chemical liquids that are flammable and / or harmful to the environment, excluding acids, gases);
- Special applications in the army and other uniformed and civilian services.
- Capacity from 200 l to 3000 l - flexibility in choosing the capacity for the customer's needs,
- Certified materials (according to standards) and steel structure adapted to aviation fuels
- Double-walled construction that protects against leaks and protects the tank against damage during transport;
- Meets the requirements of the ADR convention? possibility of transport on public roads;
- A set of connections that provide convenience of use and a wide range of applications, e.g. several pumps, battery connection, as a storage unit for medium transfer, etc .;
- Safety when rolling fuel - safety valves; breathing valves with flame arresters and vapor collection system during loading;
- Possibility to use anti-overflow systems and level measurement;
- Possibility of using bulkheads to reduce the movement of fuel during transport.
- 4 crane lifting handles, one on each corner, and forks for forks of forklifts on each side of the container - high mobility, ease of carrying, logistic operability.
- Individual solutions on request.
Refueling systems mounted on containers, possible usages:
- Sets with a pump with a capacity from 35 l to 130 l / min,
- It is possible to simultaneously install two pumps with different power supply - 12V and / or 24V or 230V power supply,
- Optional additional manual pump,
- Analog or digital flowmeters,
- Length of the hose adapted to the customer's needs - optional self-retracting reel;
- Specialist filters that meet all stringent requirements for aviation fuels,
- Grounding to eliminate the risk of ignition when refueling aircraft;
- Optional tips and valves for transferring fuel from drums to the tank and protection against dry running of the pump.
- Management system? supervising the amount of fuel spent;
- A series of additional equipment, fire extinguishers, means for removing spills and spills, sampling kits and other auxiliary equipment.
Installation and assembly on means of transport:
- Dedicated trailer with load capacity and strength adapted to the fuel tank (full possibility of transport on public roads) and use depending on the needs.
- Installation on picup, off-road, delivery and lorry vehicles.
- Optional on trailers? for vehicles, eg assembly of a power generator, battery or other equipment according to the customer's needs.